The unique design of the extruded aluminum sections allows unlimited expansion! Join the 4 foot Display Case Sections “End to End” to accommodate your consist from “Wall to Wall”. The Showcase Express Custom Display Case system is design to be “easily assembled” in minutes with a minimum use of tools. Simply slide together the aluminum sections and fasten to the wall! Fill with your treasured collectibles, slide in the dust proof window provided and place on the end caps. When used with our Display Case Lighting System, the 4.5″ Display Case allows for the museum quality shelf lighting to flow around the trains and illuminate them to perfection.
Installation of our display systems is easy!
Your collection will be displayed in minutes with just a few simple steps:
- If possible attach top section to wall before assembling the rack!
- Locate 2 studs in wall, mark location.
- Mark location on 2 rack sections in the drill guide, these will be the top and bottom sections. Drill 1/8" holes for screws in rack.
- Level and use screws to mount top section to wall.
- Slide together the rest of the sections. Make sure the second drilled section is on the bottom. Use two strips of masking tape on the back of the rack to keep the sections from sliding. (fig. 2)
- Slide the assembled sections onto the top rack section already mounted to the wall.
- With rack hanging on wall install bottom screws. Screws should be placed every ten sections.
- Place collectables in display, slide in plastic dust window (Remove blue protective film first) and put on end caps.
There are no reviews yet.