Showcase Express Ships Worldwide Via UPS. All orders ship from Huntington Beach California. Showcase Express Website will calculate estimated charges for all Domestic and International Orders on items placed in the Shopping Cart. The website calculates real time shipping charges directly from UPS at the time you are placing your order. Charges are based on weight, box dimensions and postal codes. The resulting shipping rate quoted is inclusive of shipping and handling fees.
Please allow up to two business days for the processing and packaging of your order. Please note that custom cut orders may take longer. Please notify us when you are placing the order if you need your package by a certain date so that we are given the opportunity to do our best to accommodate your needs. We not responsible for the carriers time in transit and cannot guarantee delivery dates estimated by the carrier. We create shipping labels at the time your order is processed, the date the shipping label is created is not necessarily the date your order ships. You can follow the progress of your package by visiting the UPS website directly.
All Showcase Express products are shipped fully insured by the carrier. In the unlikely event that your Showcase Express product does not arrive, or is damaged in transit, all claims must be made directly with the carrier. We will promptly complete our portions of any claim forms that may be necessary.
International Shipping Policy
UPS will only be used for international shipping. Shipping costs on international orders, including applicable taxes and duties, must be paid COD directly to the carrier by the customer upon arrival of the shipment. The online shopping cart will calculate shipping region if it is valid region we accept. If your region is not listed then we cannot ship there, no exceptions can be made.
At your discretion, you may return or exchange any order for up to 30 days after the original ship date. Special order items are not returnable, refundable and orders may not be cancelled and cannot be exchanged under any circumstances.
Please see the product descriptions for details on special order items (if applicable).
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Exchanges for products of equal or greater value will not have a restocking fee applied.
The return policy guidelines are:
- The buyer must contact Showcase Express to have a qualified representative approve the return and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Only items which are unused, uninstalled, or determined to be defective may be returned within 30 days from the date of shipping.
- Returns must be returned unused and previously uninstalled merchandise in the original packaging to us within 10 days of receiving a return authorization number.
- The RMA number must be visibly displayed on at least two (2) sides of the outside of the returning package.
- The buyer is responsible for all freight or shipping charges incurred with a return or exchange. All returns must be pre-paid shipping and fully insured. Showcase Express will not accept collect shipments (COD).
- Return claims must be made within the 30 days of the ship date provided by Showcase Express. Ship date is determined when tracking information was forwarded following the purchase.
- Returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original payment invoice.
- In cases where a return is due to an error on the part of Showcase Express, we will refund the pre-paid freight charges.
- Items returned without an RMA number or using an expired RMA number will be refused.
- It is the buyers responsibility to see to it that an item returned is properly packaged and insured, to protect the customer from loss.
- Any damage, loss or missing claims must be made with the carrier.
- Showcase Express assumes no liability for returns that are incorrectly shipped, incorrectly packaged, or not delivered to Showcase Express for any reason.
- Due to the weight of most of our items we suggest using UPS Ground to return your items. Original and return shipping fees are not refundable.
- If you would like to use a different carrier to return your items please contact a Showcase Express representative.
- We are not responsible for unauthorized returns.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Showcase Express will include but my not be limited to; natural disasters, weather conditions, earthquakes, carriers loss or damage, change of address, buyers moving to a different shipping address and late delivery of a gift-orders.
- We understand that circumstances can change on short notice. We will do our best to accommodate our customers requirements to the best of our ability, and work with you to find a suitable solution should any of the above occur.
Order Cancellation Policy
All orders are considered final upon placement, however you may cancel an order prior to shipment without incurring any charges. Special order items may not be cancelled and cannot be exchanged under any circumstances.
To cancel an order, you must speak directly to a Showcase Express sales representative by calling us at 714-842-0672.
Requesting a cancellation DOES NOT cancel an order unless confirmed by a Showcase Express representative. Shipped orders cannot be cancelled under any circumstances. Once an order has shipped from the Showcase Express facility the Showcase Express return and exchange policy is in effect.
Secure Transaction Enabled
This site can receive 128-bit encrypted information to ensure your personal data is protected.
We are aware that you may be concerned regarding the use of credit cards over the Internet. Please know that safeguarding the privacy and confidentiality of our customers is of utmost importance to us that we will go to any length to make you feel comfortable shopping here. So…we protect your transactions using a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL, and most are, your sensitive information will automatically be encrypted before being sent over the Internet. You should also know that we do not store your credit card or ordering information on our Internet server. This strategy, combined with SSL, provides you with a high level of security to ease your concerns.
- This policy covers how Showcase Express treats personal information that Showcase Express collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Showcase Express products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Showcase Express does not own or control, or to people that Showcase Express does not employ or manage.
- Showcase Express collects personal information when you register with Showcase Express, when you visit Showcase Express web-pages, and when you enter promotions or sign up for the newsletter.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, zip code, and personal interests. Once you register with Showcase Express and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Showcase Express collects information about your transactions with us, including information about past purchases and services that we offer.
- Showcase Express automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Showcase Express cookie information, and the page you request.
- Showcase Express uses information for the following general purposes: to improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- When a child under age 16 attempts to register with Showcase Express we ask that he or she have parent or guardian consent.
- Showcase Express does not ask a child under age 16 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Showcase Express does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Showcase Express may set and access Showcase Express cookies on your computer.
- Showcase Express uses web beacons to access Showcase Express cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Showcase Express products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- We have electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Showcase Express may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Showcase Express account, or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
17862 Metzler Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647