Installation of our display systems is easy!
Your collection will be displayed in minutes with just a few simple steps:
- If possible attach top section to wall before assembling the rack!
- Locate 2 studs in wall, mark location.
- Mark location on 2 rack sections in the drill guide, these will be the top and bottom sections. Drill 1/8" holes for screws in rack.
- Level and use screws to mount top section to wall.
- Slide together the rest of the sections. Make sure the second drilled section is on the bottom. Use two strips of masking tape on the back of the rack to keep the sections from sliding. (fig. 2)
- Slide the assembled sections onto the top rack section already mounted to the wall.
- With rack hanging on wall install bottom screws. Screws should be placed every ten sections.
- Place collectables in display, slide in plastic dust window (Remove blue protective film first) and put on end caps.
The Best! Ordered a number of these years ago and have not seen anything that comes close. I display N scale trains on track, and in the factory (Micro_Trains) plastic boxes.
Cindy Fink –
Thank you so much Bruce. Glad you love them