The 1.6″ Display case holds N and Z Scale trains and displays products from these manufacturers and scales: Marklin, Trix, Fleischmann, Vollmer, Atlas, Micro-Trains Line, Minitrix N, Trix trains, HAG, Brawa, Fine Arts, Faller, Preiser, Viessmann, AZL, American Z Line, Father Nature, Full Throttle, Swiss Z Line, Pennzee, Robert Ray kits, Shawnee RR Co., Smokey Mountain Miniatures, Woodland Scenics, Bachmann, 1:220 Scale, Wm. K. Walters, Inc., Model Diecasting, Rivarossi, Kadee, Kato, Liliput, Piko, Noch, Lemaco, Kibri, The Coach Yard, Accurail, Model power, Inter Mountain Railway Co., Charles Ro, International hobby, Z Trains, Roco, Caboose hobbies, American models, Hallmark, Lifelike, Texnrails, bobstrains, NMRA, internet trains, discount trains on line, Ztrains, challenger-n scale, Z scale, Narrow gauge and other scale trains.
Installation of our display systems is easy!
Your collection will be displayed in minutes with just a few simple steps:
- If possible attach top section to wall before assembling the rack!
- Locate 2 studs in wall, mark location.
- Mark location on 2 rack sections in the drill guide, these will be the top and bottom sections. Drill 1/8" holes for screws in rack.
- Level and use screws to mount top section to wall.
- Slide together the rest of the sections. Make sure the second drilled section is on the bottom. Use two strips of masking tape on the back of the rack to keep the sections from sliding. (fig. 2)
- Slide the assembled sections onto the top rack section already mounted to the wall.
- With rack hanging on wall install bottom screws. Screws should be placed every ten sections.
- Place collectables in display, slide in plastic dust window (Remove blue protective film first) and put on end caps.